So, it’s January 8th, and according to most sources 27% of New Years resolutions have already been broken. I’m still making good progress on staying away from coffee and soda, but it takes three weeks to form a habit! On that note, I really got to wondering how all my characters are holding up with their New Years resolutions. Here’s what they came up with:
- Be more honest.
- Be bold. Go after at least one dragon.
- Pet more dragons.
- Eat more fruit. Except for apples. Apples are bad.
- Spend less time in the mirror every morning.
- Work out more. Throw some pumpkins around.
- Bathe. Actually wash my hands sometimes.
- Be less OCD. Twenty times a day is fine to wash my hands.
- Watch my step, especially around rabbit holes.
- Be nicer to my student. I’ll make a man out of him eventually.
- Stay away from junk food… especially entire houses made of Red Vines and Reese’s peanut butter cups.
- Go for the Hot Cheetos instead of the Puffs every once in a while. Also cut back on spending at Starbucks. Man, this is gonna suck.
Hmmm, I wonder if the Carver and the gang can stick to these for the full three weeks…
Also, random, but this was on my playlist tonight and I was really vibin’ it so I thought I’d share:
I hope you have a place and some nice plans to relax with a good book or catch up on Arrow this weekend. If you don’t have plans, email me some questions, or comment and tell me what you’re reading! I could always use some fun recommendations.